Danse Manatee

Monday, November 13

The 4 jellybeans left in the bag



So I've made a couple new playlists lately which will most likely float this way: "#1 Mondern Indie Rock Hits" as well as "#1 Moderns of Today". It's essentially a NOW series of songs by yours truly. Sooooo instead of posting all of either, I'm going to post a little bit from both. They're shizzle that's either new + awesome or awesome + I finally got obsessed with it.

+ Amos in Ohio - Kyle Andrews
+ Yours to Keep - Teddybears
+ Yours to Keep - Annie
+ She Moves in Her Own Way - The Kooks
+ Launch Yourself - Adem (Hot Chip remix)
+ Take It On the Chin - William Elliot Whitmore
+ I'm a Vampire - Future Bible Heroes

1 Comments:

At 12:22 PM, Blogger rashonda said...

my baby boyy!
"i feel my soul coming out of my body" - one of your greatest hit quotes.
i dl-ed the annie version of that teddybears song last night and i luvs it. thnx for posting the original verz.
YRCOMINGHOMEINLESSTHANAWKOMGZZZ.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home