Danse Manatee

Wednesday, December 13

Big big boy band crush!

Remember a while back when I wrote about the Kooks and basically said that it's not worth getting their album, but that they're really fucking cute? Well, since then, I've developed a huge school girl crush on this British boy band. "How?", you might ask. Well, if you guessed that I'v listened to their record a few more times, I would say you're a dumb ass. If you, on the other hand, guessed YouTube, I'd say you're a genius. Or else you own a computer, in which case YouTube is like the answer to everything. Anyways, It turns out that bands with hotties in it can make it if their music is mediocre. It's a balance thing. If you're ugly, you're music better be really fucking good. So I began watching their videos on YouTube. And the lead singer is, like, really fucking sexy. I really like his accent and his wonky teeth and his big lips and his perfectly curled couf. And their music is totally catchy. I'd just about sell my eggs to go to one of their concerts and get sweaty and dancy while watching that hottie pretend to be a rock 'n roll god. So here's the vids, sent to you with love from me. But don't listen to "She Moves in Her Own Way" too many times because I'm kind of really in love with that song. I have to use all the power in my body just to press the >> button (that means next track, btw). It causes me a great deal of pain to turn away from it, but I really don't want to get a toothache from all that sweetness.

Oh, turns out they have like 3,000 videos. Here's 4 of the best, I guess.

"She Moves in Her Own Way"


"Naive"


"Sofa Song"


"Eddie's Gun"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home