Danse Manatee

Friday, December 15

NEON BIBLE

The Arcade Fire is slowly but surely finding it's way into my beloved top 10 fave bands. I'm not even sure what my top 10 is, but they're making it up there. I didn't realize how great their album was until I went away to college and someone sneakilly put it on and made me swoon. And THEN. THEN, ladies and gentlemen, they release a new single in quite possibly one of the coolest ways ever. In order to hear the song titled "Intervention", you have to call 1-866-NEON-BIBLE x7777. How rad is that? Apparently the name comes from a book of the same name, of which I have not read and therefore can not tell you anything about it. Says Gorilla vs. Bear:

The message was sent (sort of) through a cryptic spam-looking email from a dude named F. Murray Conscription. Here's a snippet:

Subject : is it ne0n Bi*ble? She likes it

You and her both are looking for NE0N BIB*LE; Revolutionary safe new Program really works. Count on Time to work it out. *wink* *wink*

1-866-NEON-BIBLE ext. 7777

Um. COOL! And yeah, I listened to the song, and yeah, I totally dig. There's a lot of love eminating from my anticipation (for upcoming album) filled heart. Of course, bloggers are out there to ruin the fun for you and rip the song and let you download it online, but I'm just not gonna tell you where to find it because the whole phone thing is just way too cool. Gah. neon bible. hah! I want a tee-shirt already.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home