Danse Manatee

Tuesday, January 9

For the Lovers

Herman Dune is by far one of the cutest premature balders ever. His songs are super sweet like when you first fall for someone and everything's hella cute and not too serious. Like falling in love at age 26 in order to feel like you're age 6. Here's the video for "I Wish That I Could See You Soon" as well as the mp3 for the song and one other that is super super cute. "And you know how other people shorten people's names to show their affection? Like if you call me Ray if my name was Raymond. Well your name ain't Susan but I would call you Sue to show you how bad I like to be with you." Oh, and PS: the drummer/percusionist is frucking hawt.



Oh, and as my sister pointed out to me, the little blonde boy who climbs onto the cube to the right does the cutest/funniest little boogey dance.

I Wish That I Could See You Soon
1-2-3/Apple Tree

So by the looks of it you'd probably say I'm into super cuteness, super prettiness, etc etc lately. But actually I've been way into dancy rock that makes me feel cool/trendy: Chinese Stars and Tokyo Police Club. But cuteness never fails to win my heart over. Of course.

Chinese Stars - Electrodes in Captivity
Tokyo Police Club - Nature of the Experiment

And now I must employ your help. Chinese Stars sound exactly like _________. Please help the lady out with this one.

And Tokyo Police Club's whole album is really super awesome. "Nature of the Experiment" is of course the hit, which is why I posted it, but there's tons of awesomeness compacted into the rest of the 8-track A Lesson in Crime, so expect some more mp3s later if you're too lame to download them all now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home