Danse Manatee

Monday, January 8

Pure beautiosity

This song is, like, incredibly beautiful. It's the way he forces that first word out and then lets the words that follow flutter and blow away like a gust of wind. I'm sorry for the awful description, but this song simply blows me away. To the point where I have to close my eyes and breathe in deeply every time he begins a new line of beautiful words.

Just listen.

Califone - The Orchids

PLUS, here's "Aloneagainor" by Calexico. It was actually originally done by a band from the 60s called "Love" off the album "Forever Changes". Yes, Love Forever Changes. I like it too. My Dad introduced me to them and I've got to say they are a very good 60s band, but that Calexico still manages to do their song a little more smoothly and boldly. Anyways, this song is amazing if you haven't already heard it.

Calexico - Alone Again Or

And yes, I have been spending my days in the 'C' section of my iTunes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home