Danse Manatee

Monday, February 5

Hot show, hot sex: Scissors for Lefty



Last Saturday I saw a few bands play including locals Bear on Bear, hotties Scissors for Lefty and fairly-awesome Tempo No Tempo. I'm going to skip a couple to get to the best part: Scissors for Lefty. They had a few key components which get this lady super excited: a super sexy lead singer, hot dance music, and David Bowie-esque vocals. Music can be your hot hot sex with all these components. I suggest you go to their m. space asapular and fall in love (check out "Lay Down.." + "Ghetto Ways"), especially if you're already a fan of Ima Robot (which I for sure am). Or if you saw Kissing Tigers live and the effects of the lead singer's pheromones lasted more than 2 days, you'll be pleased to know that this lead singer is even hotter. Subtract some gay and add in him looking at every single girl in the audience, noticeably longer when lyrics like "I wanna makeout" pop up, and you get a big fat equals sign with lots and lots of hotness placed after it. Can I say hot again? This band is HOT, foolios. So hot I might actually buy some of their songs on iTunes and illegally post them here once I get through my copyright infringement punishment. So, next up Tour Dates!

Feb 8 - UCSB free show!
Feb 28 - LA - The Troubadour w/ the French Kicks
Mar 1 - San Francisco - Noisepop @ Slims w/ the French Kicks
Mar 3 - San Diego Indie Music Fest

1 Comments:

At 1:12 PM, Blogger dean said...

I am editing video from that show right now at SCTV

 

Post a Comment

<< Home